TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE CUSTOMERS
1. Prohibitions on board our Boats
– The client is prohibited from bringing on board any food or drink, any exception is subject to Bubble Sea approval and must be informed 24 hours prior to the trip. This policy is simply to protect our yachts from any damage that may occur through spillage etc.
– Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the yachts. Failure to comply will lead to immediate termination of services contracts.
– All red drinks (Port Wine, Red Wine and similar) are totally forbidden on board as well as currant, cherry and other juices that may damage upholstery, carpets and teak.
2. General conditions
– Clients must check-in at the BubbleSea Van in Belém Marina 15 minutes prior to their departure time. Delays in check-in by the customer are not attributable to or the responsibility of BubbleSea and will have no influence on the end time of the service contracted.
– The company is not responsible for the loss or damage of personal belongings occurring during the activity.
– The booking holder is responsible for damage inflicted by themselves or their group, deliberately or through negligence, to the vessel or crew, and is liable to pay for the resulting damage (see damage policy)
– Children under 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
– The consumption of alcohol for those under 18 years of age is prohibited.
– The drinks included in the booking tours are to be consumed on the boat
3. Important Information
– Boat Tours include a welcome drink, 1 bottle water per person. Other drinks are available on board, at extra cost.
– Is prohibited to stop the tour for bathing
– The duration of the tour is conditioned by the state of the sea and the weather.
– The price of the reservation includes crew, fuel (on the contracted routes).
4. Reservations / admission and important notes
– Reservations for any activity can be made through our website, by email or through our official agents.
– Bookings will only be considered valid upon proper receipt of payment.
5. Cancellation and no-show policy
– All sails are non-refundable and non-transferable
– After the stipulated departure time on all our services and should the client turn up after the stipulated time it is up to Bubble Sea to decide whether or not to carry out the service. Should the client decide to accept the service the itinerary or activity contracted for will be subject to alterations and reductions due to the delay, in no way prejudicing Bubble Sea. The timetables stipulated in the booking will always be adhered to.
6. Cancellation Policy
– Bubble Sea reserves the right to cancel, postpone or alter any booking for reasons of force majeure, including but not limited to weather and/or sea conditions; Mechanical Problems; Medical Emergency; strike or work stoppage; other reasons beyond the company’s control.
– In the event of cancellation by Bubble Sea, an alternative date will be proposed to the client or the amount paid will be refunded.
7. Limits of liability
– Bubble Sea operates yacht trips privately and is responsible for all operations only from the time of check-in to the time of check-out.
– Extras to the yacht charter service requested and contracted by the client, such as transport to our base, food or any other, are not the responsibility of Bubble Sea.
– Bubble Sea is not responsible for the performance of companies, hotels and tour operators before and after the activity.
– All Bubble Sea activities, vessels and employees fully comply with the insurance requirements of Portuguese legislation for the type of vessel and service provided, namely Tourism Maritime Civil Liability and accidents at work.
9. Price List
– All prices include VAT at the current rate.
– Valid prices will be those available online at bubblesea.pt
– The prices may suffer alterations in case there are increases in taxes or others that influence the normal course of the activity
– Prices are valid for the current year, being revised every year and subject to changes. It is recommended to consult them periodically.
10. Information provided
– Information provided by Bubble Sea through brochures, emails, website and general advertising is based on information at the time of publication.
– These are subject to periodic updating and the price list is only valid for the current year.
11. Damage Policy
– Should our vessels suffer any damage as a result of the negligent actions of the client or their guests, Bubble Sea will inform the client within 24 hours. The damage and the cause of the damage will be stated in writing within 48 hours.
– Bubble Sea will then obtain an estimate from a specialist company for the respective repairs or replacements required. The quotation will be sent to the customer for payment or charged to the payment card.
– The client may be charged a payment of up to 5000 euros for any damage to our vessels pending expert assessment. Any excess amount will be refunded after the cost of repairs has been determined.
– In the event of damage, the Maritime Police will be called in to take charge of the incident as a mediator between the two parties.
– Any extra cleaning service required as a result of the client’s negligence is considered chargeable under the damage waiver agreement.
– Bubble Sea is not responsible for the effects of allergic reactions while on our premises, boats or workspaces. The client is responsible for informing the company of any medical conditions and allergies that may affect the trip. With prior notice we may prepare the operation with these restrictions in mind OR may refuse to accept the booking if it is considered a risk to health and life.
13. Religious Conditions
– It is the client’s responsibility to inform us of any religious preferences relating to food or drink and any other considerations deemed culturally relevant.
– Bubble Sea will endeavour to adapt the trip according to the client’s requests, always taking into account the safety and comfort of our crew and under current Portuguese legislation.
– Yachts or boats operated by Bubble Sea are in full compliance with local and current safety regulations. All yachts are inspected annually and are licensed as charter boats.
– All crew and Captains are fully qualified and experienced. Captains’ orders are final and under maritime authority they have the right to terminate any voyage at any time in instances where clients are disrespectful or in Instances of antisocial or reckless behaviour.
– Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website or making any booking with Bubble Sea.
– Your access to and use of the Service is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, agents and others who access or use our Services.
– By booking any Service, you agree and affirm that you have been made aware of and are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
– If you do not agree to any part of the terms, you may not access the Service.
15. Partners and Information on other Sites
– On our media there may be links to other third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bubble Sea and Bubble Sea has no control over them, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
– By being aware you further acknowledge and agree that Bubble Sea shall not be liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such sites or services.
16. Links to other websites
– Our Services may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bubble Sea.
– Bubble Sea has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services.
– You further acknowledge and agree that Bubble Sea shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
– You are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites or services you visit.
17. Changes to Terms and Conditions or Company Policies
– We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace the terms, conditions and company policy at any time.
– All revisions or changes will have at least 15 days’ notice before any new terms come into effect.
– By continuing to use our Service after such revisions take effect, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
– All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third party.
– Bubble Sea will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
– Bubble Sea takes all appropriate measures to ensure data privacy and security, including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, it cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
– Bubble Sea is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to these third parties, different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information collected.
– The Website Policies and Terms and Conditions may be amended or updated from time to time to meet requirements and standards. Therefore, Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated on changes to the Website. Changes will be effective on the day they are posted.